Our Project development consulting services is very comprehensive. After our years of experience, our clients confirm to us that they achieve all the expected areas of storage logistics.
We are dedicated to designing and implementing logistics projects that allow the objectives set by our clients to be achieved. The most common are:
1 Viability of the project presented.
2 Agility and profitability in movement.
3 High productivity in all the elements implemented.
4 Improved productivity and reaction time.
5 Durability of implemented elements.
6 Monitoring, history and traceability of each of the movements that the warehouse makes.
To carry out a good logistics project, it is essential to perform two preliminary phases: audit and draft Project.
We begin a Project analyzing the operative needs and the storage needs we must meet and we decide the current state of the facilities and of the processes being followed. This preliminary phase of knowledge of the client and their requirements is handled by Audit Logistics .
In close collaboration with our clients, we define the draft project, establishing the different alternatives and the estimated investment forecast.
Finally, we draw up the definitive logistics project, which can have the following content- or other content- depending on the case:
- Logistic/constructive plans: to which explanatory reports are attached with all the project’s technical characteristics.
- Yield calculation; which aims to: A) harmonize all the elements that make up the warehouse (stationary facilities, mobile facilities and human resources); and B) foresee that the warehouse’s growth over the years can be occupied in such a way that the facility can grow as demands grow, moving the threat of obsolescence far away.
- Planning and timing of the actions to be taken.
- Explanatory and technical reports.
- Handling of items (their theoretical locations).
- Requests for bids (to invite tenders from industrialists).
- Planning the start-up process.
- Technical support during the start-up process.