Unlike an improvement study, an executive project is not conceptual, but detailed to allow its implementation.
Before the Executive Project, there is a preliminary phase in which the solution model is determined, and it is upon this that we develop it. We generate concrete information on the physical design, operating processes, necessary equipment, etc. that should allow them to make its implementation a reality.
We start a project analysing the operational and storage needs that we must cover and determine current state of plants and the processes that are followed. This preliminary phase of knowledge of the client and its requirements is collected by the Logistics Audit. In close collaboration with our clients we define the preliminary project in which the solution models are established and their associated cost, which allows them to determine on which of them to develop the Executive Project.
This includes a large volume of information that will make its implementation feasible, some of the content offered are:
- Logistic and constructive plans accompanied by descriptive memories.
- Yield calculation that is intended:
- A) to harmonize all the elements that make up the warehouse (fixed and mobile equipment and human resources)
- B) foresee that the growth of the warehouse over the years can be absorbed so facility can grow according to the needs, taking the horizon of obsolescence as far as possible.
- Planning and timing of the actions to be carried out.
- Explanatory and technical reports.
- Treatment of articles, definition of locations by reference (theoretical locations).
- Requests for offers (to tender the necessary equipment to industrialists).
- Planning of the start-up process.
- Technical support during the start-up process.