Any logistics manager wants to be able to design his new center taking into account all the needs, but in most of the logistics centers the reality is that it is necessary to adapt to the available location, in most cases having some space to expand.
Our improvement studies are designed to meet new needs within the existing framework, or improvements in specific areas, always looking for logistics to add value to our customers and cost improvements for our company.
On an improvement study, we address the points diagnosed as objectives to be improved in the audit, we seek the most appropriate solutions to the needs, considering alternatives if appropriate. For this we develop the following information:
- Lay-out’s of possible proposals.
- Definition of basic operations.
- Count of capabilities offered.
- Typology of the implemented operating systems and their estimated productivity.
- Investment forecast.
- Definition of durability.
- Return on investment.